Trainee Commercial Resourcer
Are you a people person?
Do you enjoy a fast paced, dynamic working environment?
Are you ready to join a fun, vibrant and lively team?
If the answer is yes read on ….
As a recruitment resourcer, you will be required to support the Commercial Temporaries team with a variety of tasks related to matching the right candidate to the right role.
This includes looking at candidate’s CV’s on jobs boards, in response to job adverts, talking to candidates over the telephone, interviewing candidates face to face, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
The team is dedicated to working with clients and candidates, bringing the two together and ultimately providing people with the opportunity to fulfil their career aspirations or recruitment team expansion goals.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Source and select candidates.
- Advertising new vacancies to potential candidates.
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Promoting MET Recruitment on Social Media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Obtaining references and making sure compliance is fully adhered to.
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, assignments, pay and holidays.
We’re looking for candidates with ideally 6 months previous recruitment / resourcing experience and a passion for people. Full training will be provided but an understanding of recruitment is necessary.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 5:30 Friday – 8-5 (1-hour lunch)
Job Reference: MET/Rec_1580923955
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP