Telesales Executive – Kingswinford
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a telesales executive to join our growing team and help drive the company forward. The role of the telesales executive involves dealing with prospective customers through outgoing & incoming calls, building rapport, booking appointments and explaining the key features and benefits of the company and its products. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to make a positive impact to the business. Dealing with the elderly and vulnerable demands patience and understanding so the successful candidate must ensure our service is always delivered with empathy and integrity.
- Work in a call centre-based office
- To handle and convert customer enquiries, by answering incoming calls, making outgoing calls & by responding to written instruction (i.e. letter, e-mail) with the objective of arranging appointments efficiently.
- To verify with the customer that all data is correct and that the customer is advised of the appointment date & time. Accurately record all details and information.
- To ring through all new leads and all outstanding leads daily to convert to an appointment which meets the Company criteria.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- B2C Telemarketing and call centre experience
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Good listener, resilient with a strong focus on empathy and integrity.
- Excellent telephony and computer skills, such as office applications, emails and CRM systems.
Office opening hours are 9.00am to 19.00pm Monday to Sunday
30-50 hrs per week Monday to Sunday, rotating shift patterns are flexible: 9.00am to 14.00pm / 14.00pm to 19.00pm
Job Reference: JOB-2021_1554471677
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP