Circa £40,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a dedicated Sales Engineer to join their established team. Previous experience of fastening and assembly systems is a significant advantage but may not be necessary if you have other engineering experience. Our client views people by their experience, drive, desire and knowledge, ideally supported by qualifications but hands on experience is just as valued.
The role does require travelling and could be anywhere within 30 miles of Birmingham. While this is a sales role it is more important that the candidate has the mechanical, applications and engineering mind-set with the ability to connect with similar people and any additional sales training can be supported.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- To assist in the development of new and existing products
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support to both customer and clients about products and services
- Liaising with all teams such as; engineers, sales team, production and customers
- To work closely within a team to grow and develop sales on both standard/ bespoke products.
- Solid engineering background
- Good problem-solving skills
- Passionate about engineering an developing new ideas
- Works well within a team
- Happy to travel to customers/ sites within the Midlands area.
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Holiday: 33 Days holidays including BH
Job Reference: STSN2019_1546963127
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP