Front of House Events and Marketing Coordinator – (part-time)
We are currently recruiting for a well-established client based on the outskirts of Birmingham with excellent transport links to their offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all front of house reception duties as well as events and marketing duties.
The post holder is responsible for:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
Marketing and Events Coordination:
- Direct day to day involvement in handling sales enquiries and bookings Promptly and professionally responding to telephone and written enquiries for event business and conducting show rounds.
- Proactively following up on enquiries and bookings to ensure the highest level of conversion and accurately record and follow up on all lost business.
- To propose and assist in the production of relevant documentation needed for sales literature – supporting the client with company promotion via social media – twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Contribute to the development of our website and input information if required by marketing
- Maintain and develop good contacts and working relationships with colleagues, customers, contractors, suppliers, stakeholders and external organisations to promote the value of the work we deliver
Potential employees should have plenty of energy, a calm ‘customer-focused’ manner, excellent interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail and effective time management and organisational abilities.
Mon – Thurs- 8am – 1:30pm
Fri – 7:30 – 1:30pm
Immediate start – excellent salary and benefits package.
Job Reference: FHE/BIR_1548245145
Salary: £9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP