- About 30% of the work is on Millers & Lathes, 30% on Hydraulic & Fly wheel presses, 20% multi drill machines, 10% B/saw & circular saw & 10% on a Crop/pierce/punching m/c.
- Must have some experience in one or more of these machines.
- Company would like someone who is willing to learn new skills and be multi-functional
- A Counterbalance FLT license would be beneficial but is not esstenial.
Pay will be depending on experience
Hours of work:
- 8am – 5pm (With a 2pm finish on a Friday)
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate
If you feel you are suitable for this job role then please apply via the details provided.
Job Reference: JOB2133_1559288751
Salary: £9 - £10.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Temp - Perm
Job Start Date: