MET Recruitment are recruiting for MIG welders to work in a fast-paced environment for a company based in Bilston.
The ideal candidate must have the following previous experience:
- Production MIG welding in a fast-paced environment
- Welding mild steel
- Working to productivity targets – Piece work
- Working from engineering drawings whilst using other machinery within the fab shop
- Welding heavy/thick gauge
- Use of measuring equipment
Experience / Requirements:
- High gauge MIG production welding is essential
- You must be comfortable working rotating shifts: 05:45-14:00 / 14:15-22:30 each week
- Must be able to work as part of a team
The hours of work are Rotating shifts each week, one-week Mon-Thurs 5:45-14:00 Friday 5:45 – 11:45 and the following week Mon-Thurs 14:15-22:30 Friday 12:00 – 18:00
The basic pay rate is starting at £10.98 but you can earn up to £15.45 per hour once on piece rate!
Company benefits include onsite parking, 1 week’s full training and early finish on Friday and excellent pay rates.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Shannon on 01902 271979 or apply below.
Job Reference: INDSN1911_1547137073
Salary: £10.98 - £11.98 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP